Sunday, December 9, 2007

Rain...Rain...go away...


Well it's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd put a little plug in here. Its been a rough week for exercising in general and biking in particular. With babysitters being sick, a change in my work schedule and doctors appointments theres been no time for me and my pedals. I've been feeling it too with the legs being a little jittery and just a bit down in the dumps from the lack of action.


So today after I got home and checked my fantasy football team (I won the week) and to check on the stats of the Chargers (GO CHARGERS!!!) I decided I just needed to get out for a spin...BIG time. So I donned a bit of kit and took the Chameleon out for the sole purpose of finding something to pound off of. I remembered a couple of small jumps near my house so I went there first. It was nothing huge but still fun with a cool berm to rail around and enough confidence in my riding to do a quick cross up off of one of the small jumps. I even crashed which is always cool and good reason to get more gear!!!!!!


It wasn't a long ride, it wasn't a training ride but it was a FUN ride and that is exactly what I needed tonight. Here are some pics of the Chameleon as well as a post ride pic. Thanks for reading and keep the rubber side down.


No comments: