Thursday, March 13, 2008

My First Podium

I did it!!! Yep that's right I got to stand on the podium...well at least right next to it that is. I'm super stoked to report that I got 4th place at the last Southridge Winter Series race and 4th overall for the series. That really fullfilled my goal for this first series of racing and totally set me up for doing it all over again next season. I did my normal last place in 4x but that is all right, lots of improvement means lots of fun and training. I'll be trying to get over to the local BMX tracks a bunch more this summer to try and dial in what little technique I can. I'd just like to give big props to all the peeps over at STR for my little cheering section when I got called up to the podium and the encouragement in the 4x. Now on to the pictures! Thanks and picture credits go to Ricky, Sharky and DavidB from over at STR, they're great folks and its awesome that I'm able to have a photgraphic diary of my first racing season!






2 comments:

Mark Tanaka (Ultrailnakaman) said...

Hey, congrats on placing and the award. That dirt-biking looks really badass-fun. Maybe once my sons get older I'll be cross training...

jaltevers said...

Mtn Biking is the best, it doesn't matter if I'm racing, jumping or just riding with a bunch of friends its always fun. Thanks for the visit.