Monday, November 12, 2007

Brand New

My first blog, not bad for a 34 year old guy from SoCal. You'd have thought I would've started one before this. Actually, I'd like to thank a lady from backpacker.com who has a great blog and has inspired me to start one as well. I've never met her except through her blog yet she seems pretty cool and has on more than one occasion goten me off of my butt and outside for a run. Thank you Dirt Diva.

Well for now I guess that's about it. I'm off to play with the kids and get ready for work.

2 comments:

Catra said...

Hi Jack-
Glad I can get you off your butt :)
Life is to short to sit around.
I like to be out in the world as much as possible besides. I can rest when I'm dead.
Have an awesome day.
Catra

jaltevers said...

Thanks for swingin' by. I appreciate it and I agree life really is too short to sit around. Besides I have a 7 month old boy and if I want to be active when he's in his teens I better start getting ready now! ;-)