Saturday, November 17, 2007

History is a B**ch


It's inceredible sometimes how our life can come around a bit us in the butt. My whole past, all of the little problems I had through school are slowly coming back to get me in the form of my two daughters. It's like bad karma or something. Here I am nearly 35 and at times not sure how to take care of myself and I'm trying to figure out how to raise my daughters self-esteem and deal with other unpleasant things. It's a bit over whelming that's for damn sure.
For those who care here is a picture of my three beautiful children. While it can be a bit rough raising these three can also be really rewarding at the same time. It's no wonder my sister-in-law doesn't want to raise kids!!
My quote of the day:
Shame and repentance are like upsetting a pot of water...If one will rectify his mistakes, their traces will soon disapear.
- "Hagakure", Yamamoto Tsunetomo

No comments: