Wednesday, January 30, 2008

4x Training...and pics....

So I got up to the 4x track at Fontana and really made a huge leap in my abilities but mostly in my confidence. The skills are there and with more confidence the skills are coming to the surface. It's a really awesome feeling to flow the jumps nice and smoothly and to even carry some speed. I got crossed-up a couple of times but never went down so I felt good. I'd like to hit it one more time before the 9th but now my focus is going to be doing some hills on the FSR. As Allison has said, only more hills will make me better. It'll hurt but I hope it'll help even with such a short time between now and the next race. Besides secretly I really wanna go on one of those death rides with Justin and Allison and actualy be able to hang!!!

So here are some pics that were posted by Sharky and DavidB from over at STR as well as a couple of pictures from Eric Foltz photography.

This is DavidB, sitting and Maxwell from STR before the SuperD run. (Pic by Sharky)

This pic is of me on the upper section of the 4x course. (Sharky got this one)
This is the XC race, and if you ask me I almost look like I know what I'm doing. (Eric Foltz Photography)
A second shot of the XC race. (Eric Foltx Photography)
This is a shot from my first XC race that I really liked and order a print so I can frame it and put it up on the wall next to my race number. (Eric Foltz photography)
I just wanted to add that Eric Foltz Photography was a great little company to deal with. His race photo's are great and are decently priced. I think it took all of three days to get the print to me and the web pics were sent the next day. Very nice.


No comments: